Driving Directions To The Bridges Inn
(about 10 minutes)
- From the traffic circle at Routes 10/12/101, take Route 10 South toward Winchester.
- Continue for four miles, pass the blue "Whitcomb House Bed & Breakfast" sign (on your right) and Nick's Restaurant (on your left). After Nick's, take the first LEFT onto California Street.
- Go through the Thompson Covered Bridge and you'll be on Main Street. The Bridges Inn at Whitcomb House is located on the left, five houses past the covered bridge. It is a large white house up on the hill.
- Immediately after the house, turn LEFT onto Prospect Street, and turn LEFT into our parking lot.
- Click here for a detailed street map.
(click link for directions)
- From Logan Airport (BOS), Boston, MA (under two hours)
- From Manchester-Boston Airport (MHT), Manchester, NH (under 1 ½ hours)
- From Bradley Airport (BDL) (about 1 ¾ hours), Hartford, CT, or Springfield, MA
- From Worcester, MA (about 1 ¾ hours), Rhode Island, or Eastern Connecticut
- From New York City and points southwest (about four hours)
- From Albany, NY and points west (about 2 ¼ hours)
- From Burlington, VT (over 2 ½ hours)
- From Concord, NH (about one hour)
- From Maine, follow directions from Concord, NH or Manchester, NH
We recommend that you use the directions we have provided. Our guests repeatedly tell us that directions that they obtain from their GPS and sometimes from online sources take them to a dead-end street. (Then they call us!)
Look for the Bridges Inn sign in our front yard. The baby (Eduardo) probably won’t be there, but the sign will tell you that you’ve arrived.