The Ashuelot Bridge Room
- Two twin beds with new mattresses
- Pleasant blue and rose décor
- Private bathroom across the hall
- Antique bureau
- Comfortable upholstered chair
- AC (seasonally)
- Cozy glass-top wicker table with two chairs
- Weekends May – Mid September: $140
- Week days May – Mid September: $135
- Weekends November – April: $125-130
- Week days November – April: $120-125
- 8.5% NH tax will be added.
- For rates not listed above, please see our availability chart or call us.
Rates are higher mid September through October and during event, peak, and early May weekends.
Rates are based on double occupancy.
A two-night minimum stay may be required from early May until late October as well as certain holidays and special events.
For more information, see our Policies page.
Our Guest Rooms
Each guest room is tastefully decorated, comfortable, and has a private bathroom. Guest rooms are on the second floor; because the house was built in 1792, it was not designed for accessibility. Please click on the room's photo for our room rates, plus more details about the room and its amenities.